As a private Members Club, the courses are restricted to Members and their guests at weekends and on public holidays.
- On weekdays, all reservations must be confirmed by the office in advance.
- The Club is closed on Monday. Green fee players are accepted on prior reservation.
- The format is 2, 3 or 4-ball.
- Unless personally introduced as a member's guest, visitors must make a reservation and obtain a starting time prior to arrival.
- Reservations may be made by phone at +32 2 767 58 01 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online reservations can be made via the i-Golf link
- All green fees are paid in full prior to playing. Visa, Diners Club and American Express cards are accepted. Foreign Currency is not accepted.
- Visitor's Green Fee : Old Course: 115 EUR - New Course: 60 EUR
- Junior Green Fee : 25 EUR
- A handicap certificate is required. Only players with a certified club handicap are allowed to play.
- Practice balls are complimentary.
- Trolleys are available at no extra charge.
- A limited number of electric trolleys are for hire at 20 EUR.
- A limited number of Golf Carts are for hire at 40 EUR (valid medical certificate required).
- Old Course: Men: maximum handicap 20,4 - Ladies: maximum handicap 24,4
- New Course: Men: maximum handicap 36 - Ladies: maximum handicap 36
- Track suits and training shoes are not permitted.
- Collared shirts must be worn and tucked in at all times.
- Men's shorts may be worn but only in conjunction with knee length socks.
- Women's shorts must be no more than 5" above the knee or the inseam of the short must measure at least 5".
- Hats/visors must be worn with brim forward; males must remove hat/visor while inside Club House.
On the Courses:
- Smart attire is essential, golf shoes are to be worn.
In the Club House:
- A jacket and tie must be worn at all times in the Dining Room.
- Golf shoes are forbidden in the Dining Room.
- Smart casual wear is accepted in the bar.
- Golf shoes are accepted in the bar.
The normal replacing of divots, repair of pitch marks, raking the bunkers and avoidance of slow play is expected.
Mobile phones are not allowed in the Club House or on the course.
Please make your way to the Caddy-Master to check in and:
- Produce handicap certificate.
- Settle any outstanding monies.
The Caddy-Master is authorised by the Club to receive all green fees, to determine start times and format, and to take whatever steps he may feel appropriate in the event of slow play.