As a private members club, the courses are restricted to Members and their guests at weekends and on public holidays.
- On weekdays, all reservations must be confirmed by the office in advance.
- The Club is closed on Monday.
- The format is 2, 3 or 4-ball (Wednesday, only 2-ball).
- Unless personally introduced as a member's guest, visitors must make a reservation and obtain a starting time prior to arrival.
- Reservations may be made by phone or mail
- (+32 2 7675801 - email@example.com)
- All green fees are paid in full prior to playing. Visa, Diners Club and American Express cards are accepted. Foreign Currency is not accepted.
- Visitor's Green Fee : 110,-EUR
- Junior Green Fee : 25,- EUR
- A handicap certificate is required. Only players with a certified club handicap are allowed to play.
- Old Course: men 20, ladies 24
- New Course: men 36, ladies 36
Trolleys are available at no extra charge.
A limited number of electric trolleys are for hire at 20,-EUR / trolley.
- Track suits and training shoes are not permitted.
- Collared shirts must be worn and tucked in at all times.
- Men's shorts may be worn but only in conjunction with knee length socks.
- Women's shorts must be no more than 5" above the knee or the inseam of the short must measure at least 5".
- Hats/visors must be worn with brim forward; males must remove hat/visor while inside Club House.
- On the Courses:
- Smart attire is essential, golf shoes are to be worn.
- In the Club House:
- A jacket and tie must be worn at all times in the Dining Room.
- Smart casual wear is accepted in the bar
The normal replacing of divots, repair of pitch marks, raking the bunkers and avoidance of slow play is expected.
Mobile phones are not allowed in the Club House or on the course.
Please make your way to the Caddy-Master to check in and:
- Produce handicap certificate
- Settle any outstanding monies
- Receive a visitor's pass. The pass must remain visible on the golf bag.
The Caddy-Master is authorised by the Club to receive all green fees, to determine start times and format, and to take whatever steps he may feel appropriate in the event of slow play.